ES EL CICLO DEL AGUA....
QUE EL AGUA NO SE PIERDE NI DESAPARECE...
Someone told me long ago theres a calm before the storm,
I know; its been comin for some time.
When its over, so they say, itll rain a sunny day,
I know; shinin down like water.
Chorus:
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin down on a sunny day?
Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard,
I know; been that way for all my time.
til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slow,
I know; it cant stop, I wonder.
Chorus
Yeah!
Chorus
El adoctrinamiento que no cesa
-
El gobierno de la Comunidad Valenciana, que es una coalición entre PP y
VOX, aprobó el pasado 31 de julio la ley 5/2026 de medidas "de
organización" de l...
Hace 1 día
1 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario