No matter which way you go,
No matter which way you stay,
You're out of my mind
out of my mind
out of my mind
out of my mind
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist.
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist.
No matter which way you go,
No matter which way you stay,
You're out of my mind
out of my mind
out of my mind
out of my mind
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist.
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist.
Out of my mind
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist.
No matter which way you go.
No matter which way you stay
You're out of my mind
Out of my mind
Out of my mind
Out of my mind
Out of my mind
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist.
I was walking with a ghost.
I said please, please don't insist.
No matter which way you go,
No matter which way you stay,
You're out of my mind
out of my mind
out of my mind
out of my mind
You're out of my mind.
Los fantasmas nos acercan a su existencia inmaterial, y si solo estan en nuestra cabeza a la locura.
10 Mass Animal Die-Offs That Looked Like the Apocalypse
-
In the winter of 2010, residents of a small Arkansas town awoke to find
thousands of dead birds littering their lawns. Just days earlier, tens of
thousan...
Hace 16 horas
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario